JOIN OUR TEAM
We are looking for a confident Event Assistant to work on both event and sponsorship management to join our dedicated team in January.
We are a dynamic B2B event marketing and management agency. Over the years Relish has formed into a select team of knowledgeable event managers who have an unbeatable work ethic. Luckily for us we love our jobs, so we can’t wait to help you create an unforgettable experience.
About the role
- You will work on a variety of events including corporate and industry conferences, drinks receptions, lunches and dinners.
- You will be supporting the team on sponsor management; researching and qualifying of potential sponsors, managing the sponsor engagement process.
- You will be dealing with clients, speakers and delegates on a daily basis, as well as managing events on-site.
- You will be working from project conception on aspects such as event concept development, budgets and schedules through to material design, delegate recruitment, venue and supplier management to on-site management and post event analysis.
- You will work in our close-knit team and at the same time enjoy individual responsibility.
- You eat problems for breakfast.
- You are organised, articulate, engaged, interested and have a can-do approach.
- You have a client-friendly persona and exemplary attention to detail.
- You are computer literate and love data.
- You are happy to explore your creativity.
- You either have existing knowledge of or are eager to learn more about digital event platforms e.g. Cvent.
- You may have previous events or agency experience (not pre requisite).
- You’d love a career in events.
How to apply
Ping over to us your CV along with a quick covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch before 14 Jan.